1965 356 1600 C
A Porsche 356 C Race Car. originally supplied by Culver City Porsche Cars North America to Garrie Weitzel in Ventura CA in 1965. who owned the car for 23 years. before selling to John Willhoit who restored and owned this car for a further 15 years. It was then sold to Carl Akins who converted the car to it's current Race car spec, with a race engine developed by Performance developments in Costa Mesa outputting 200 bhp. Just arrived back in the US after spending the last 20 years in Europe.